Facial Cosmetics for a Younger Glow
If you could turn back time, how beautiful would you look? At Medical Sculpturing & GYN Care, you no longer have to ask yourself this question. For more than 15 years, we have offered facial cosmetics for patients living in Henderson, Nevada, and surrounding areas. When you are ready to eliminate your flaws, let us show you how non-surgical facial cosmetics and other methods can wipe years away from your look.
The Trusted Method in Botulinum Toxin Type A
Achieve the youthful glow of years past when you use the unique treatments from Botulinum toxin type A. Botulinum toxin type A cosmetic is a prescription medicine that is injected into your muscle. It is used temporarily to improve the look of crow's feet lines and frown lines. When you undergo this treatment, you'll smile brighter and show off a younger look to the world.
With Botulinum toxin type A treatment, you do not have to worry about going under the knife. No anesthesia is required, meaning you'll be able to return to your regular routine as soon as you leave our office after treatment. These simple injections work quickly and effects can last for anywhere from three to six months.
Facial Dermal Fillers
Dermal fillers are a naturally-derived or synthetic material that is directly injected into skin with the purpose of plumping that area to the point where the wrinkle, depression, or fold is gone. Depending on the type of filler, the effects can last anywhere from six months to two years.
Dermal fillers can be used to fix a variety of concerns related to facial aging, including:
• Adding volume and smoothing out the deep creases that run from the nose to the mouth (called nasolabial folds or laugh lines).
• Plumping thin lips and smoothing out vertical lines around the edges of the lips.
• Augmenting cheeks to enhance their shape, often restoring youthful fullness.
• Filling out depressions (hollows) under the eye area.
• Making indented scars from acne or chicken pox more even with surrounding skin.
• Increasing volume to fill out gauntness in the lower cheek or temple area, which most often occurs due to fat pads shifting beneath the surface of skin.
The Magic of Permanent Makeup
Micropigmentation, more commonly referred to as "Permanent Makeup.” Pigments (colors) are selected and custom blended. This innovative technology is specifically designed to be completely safe.
Who Benefits from Permanent Makeup Procedures?
• Men and women of all ages
• Anyone interested in saving
• Women who want twenty-four hour a day beauty and comfort
• Women who hate makeup streaks or rubs off
• Sports enthusiasts of all kinds
• People with poor eyesight who wear contact lenses or glasses
• Women who are allergic to conventional makeup
• People wishing to correct certain facial asymmetries
• People suffering from alopecia (loss of body hair), whether permanent or temporary (e.g. following chemotherapy)
• Women with shaky hands or the physical handicapped
Applications of Micro- Pigmentation
• Eyebrows: too light or fair, broken by a scar, badly positioned or asymmetrical, lack of eyebrows
• Eyeliner and kohl-line: for a deeper more seductive look, when eyelashes are too fair, when eyelashes are scant or lacking, for people whose eyes are inclined to water in the wind, cold, light, etc., for people with poor eyesight
• Lips (outline and full lips): because lip pencil and lipstick rub off when eating, smoking, and kissing, lips too thin, lips asymmetrical, lips too thick, badly or undefined outline, lips too pale, scars resulting from an accident, cleft-lip disfigurement
• Areolas of the breasts: to recreate areolas, to give the illusion of nipples, to darken pale areolas, to enlarge small areolas, to redefine irregular outlines
• Alopecia (hair loss): to create the illusion of hairs or hair
• Beauty spots and freckles: just for fun, to disguise minor imperfections or scars (e.g., chickenpox, acne)